- What is rent debt?
- What is the protected (ring fenced) period?
- What is protected and unprotected rent debt?
Read about the continuing rise in popularity of leasehold transactions, who will be the end winners of the arguably ‘sale of the century’ and the impact of the Wyevale Garden Centre sales on garden centre values.
• Expert knowledge is required to unlock capital allowances
• Capital allowances specialists work with your accountant
• Early specialist involvement is advised
Visit us in Hall 19 Stand N45 For most of this year there has been much rumour and conjecture around the sale of Wyevale and the impact it is having/will have on values, marketing, demand across the garden centre industry. We are delighted to announce that we have been involved with two separate Wyevale acquisitions. […]
- Assumed lease term impacts rental value
- When does the presumption of reality not prevail?