Getting the right advice is critical. The Rating Revaluation that came into effect on 1st April 2017 demands a fresh and innovative approach to auditing and challenging rateable values.
Our advisors are all chartered surveyors with professional rating qualifications and in excess of 25 years’ rating experience.
Our service includes:
- Inspection and measurement of the property
- Initial valuation
- Consideration and recommendation as to whether an appeal should be lodged
- Negotiation with the valuation officer
- If no settlement is reached, presentation of a case at Valuation Tribunal and the Lands Chamber (Upper Tribunal)
- Active review of opportunities for further appeals following material physical changes in the locality
Our business rates advice is provided on a ‘no win no fee’ basis.
Contact: Allen Evans
Landline: Mobile: 07540 268866