BUSINESS SALES AND ACQUISITIONS
Clients value our ability to maximise value and achieve the best deal, whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
Our specialist team has sold or acquired more than £350 million garden centre businesses over the last 20 years. Recognised as the market leaders in garden centre sales, we have brokered some of the sector’s largest deals:
- Acquisition of Armitages Group by Wyevale Garden Centres
- Acquisition of Garden & Leisure by Wyevale Garden Centres
- Bicester Avenue – acquisition, letting and funding
- The Garden Store Group – sold to Hillview
- Grosvenor Garden Centre – let to Blue Diamond
- Shoots Group – sold to Squires
- Frosts Brampton – Sold to Notcutts
- Brampton Garden Centre – Sold to Planters
- Fosseway Garden Centre sold to Blue Diamond
- Garden Centre Investment Portfolio – Acquired by Blackrock Real Estate
- Garden Centre Investment sale and leaseback – Acquired by Blackrock Estate.
Garden centres for sale
Our clients value our high standards of discretion and confidentiality. To uphold these standards, we do not publish a list of garden centres businesses that we are instructed to sell or lease. If you are interested in learning more about our current sales, please contact Allen Evans.
Mobile: 07540 268866
Read and download our retail Garden Centre Advice Notes
Gilbert Evans is a preferred supplier of garden centre property advice to the Horticultural Trades Association